All injectables target different areas of face and produce different effects. Sculptra Aesthetic Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi restores inner structure and facial volume of skin by stimulating skin’s own collagen production. Sculptra has been categorized in the category of dermal fillers; it’s not your standard filler. People with healthy immunity are preferred to carryout one-time treatment regimen of up to four injection sessions. These liquid injections are scheduled about three weeks apart.
Results and Benefits:
The treatment works gradually over time and delivers more youthful looking appearance that looks natural. 80% sufferers at COSMESURGE are still satisfied with results of Sculptra Fillers in Islamabad after getting their last injection. It doesn’t use any material to fill up the area below skin but instead it generates your own collagen to grow. Results usually last for 2-5 years.
- Affordable and non-invasive
- Promotes body to make collagen
- Helps in filling deflated areas of face
- Keeps the skin smooth, supple and tight
- Gives healthier and more youthful appearance
- Increases skin thickness & improves facial volume
Who Is Candidate?
Biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid is used in Sculptra Aesthetic Treatment in Islamabad that is naturally absorbed by the body for rebuilding lost collagen. It involves series of treatments that be performed on males and females by a skilled specialist. You are an ideal candidate for Sculptra in Islamabad if:
- You are over 18 years
- You have strong immune system
- You are not allergic to its ingredients
- You are specifically hoping for a natural look
- You don’t have any skin infection or inflammation
- You understand that collagen is induced over time with Sculptra
Aim of Treatment:
The treatment of Sculptra Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi aims to give very youthful looking appearance. It can be used in temples, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and the chin area where jowls generally start to form. Sometimes the procedure is also preformed on hands, décolleté, and neck for cording and wrinkling. When used correctly, the resulted look is way more natural than any other filler brings. Our patients at COSMESURGE find it to be a fantastic product that leaves with wonderfully natural results.
Technique We Use:
Sculptra Fillers Treatment in Islamabad is different from hyaluranic acid fillers but they can be used in combination. Technique is performed in following way:
- The suspension of Sculptra is injected under the skin not into the skin by using a very fine-gauge syringe.
- For distributing the liquid evenly, injection sites are massaged for few minutes.
- This helps in preventing the formation of nodules/bumps. Induced mild inflammatory reaction under the skin triggers the production of new collagen.
- Collagen production increases gradually and gives volume enhancing results that becomes apparent in about four to six weeks.
You may feel little bruising, swelling, bit pin and redness but nothing extraordinary. You are advised to place ice packs for 24 hours. It helps in promoting the healing process during recovery phase. One can resume daily activities immediately. It is believed that patients recover within 14 days by massaging injected areas gently with the help of moisturizer. You will need to remain committed to your medical practitioner’s instruction to get most out of each treatment
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you’d like to learn more about how Sculptra Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi can help you achieve a more youthful look, fill in the consultation form to meet or expert specialists at Cosmesurge International Hospital. Choose your cosmetologist carefully because you will live with the outcomes for a while.