Our skin begins to lose luster and elasticity overage. Many cosmetic treatments are available worldwide to restore and revive the quality of the skin. Among those, we are providing a non-surgical alternative to traditional facelift called as Silhouette Facelift in Islamabad. It involves minimally invasive technique to redefine facial contours with immediate and discrete results that open up new treatment option for men and women.
Results and Benefits:
The simple and minimally invasive way of Silhouette Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi delivers regenerative effect for gradual and natural-looking results by lifting up the saggy tissues. This rejuvenation treatment makes your face look refreshed and keeps your expressions alive. The satisfying outcomes become instantly visible between 6 weeks – 6 months and last for four years but it can’t stop the natural aging process.
- Improves facial contours
- Progressively restores lost collagen
- Involves no surgery, cuts or bleeding
- Gives improved and youthful appearance
- Provides an immediate natural lifting effect
- Efficient for jowls, nasolabial groove, neck, and brows
- Reverses signs of aging: age spots, skin laxity, and moderate face sagging
Who Is Candidate?
Both men women with facial sagging and less sharpness in the oval of your face and neck can benefit from Silhouette Face Lift in Islamabad that is skillfully performed by a qualified aesthetic doctor or plastic surgeon at COSMESURGE. You are a good candidate if:
- You are over 38, 40 years old
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You want to tighten the skin around your face
- You don’ want to consider any surgical procedure
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles instantly
Aim of Treatment:
Silhouette Lift Procedure in Islamabad aims to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of the face. It primarily works to treat asymmetric brows, sagging cheeks and drooping skin on mid/lower face by giving double lift and regenerating collagen effect. New Silhouette Soft procedure is gaining immense popularity in Pakistan as it achieves a fresher and younger-looking appearance.
Technique We Use:
The technique we use takes 45 minutes for contouring the face and less than 25 minutes for the neck. Silhouette Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi progressively brings back the lost facial tone by obtaining volume, lifting, and skin tightening in any area. Steps involved are:
- Cosmetic surgeon initially cleanses the skin to trace if there are any traces of dirt or makeup.
- Local anesthesia is applied on the skin to cause numbness.
- He may or may not mark the site of treatment. It depends on his preferences.
- Following the procedure, he places a suture (thread cone) under the skin by using a fine needle. No incision is required.
- Once a suture is placed perfectly, he further performs slight compression of the tissue to reshape it by hand.
- It is done to achieve skin tightening and desired lifting effect.
- If you decide to go an extra mile, the surgeon will then use toxins and fillers.
Majority of patients experience only minimal bruising or slight swelling which can last up to a week. Recovery is quick and requires no downtime. You can easily resume daily activities within 2 days. The treated area should be protected by applying an antibiotic cream prescribed by your doctor twice daily for almost 5 days. After 10 days of treatment, your skin fully recovers for its natural aspect.
Schedule a Free Consultation
What is right for you will clearly depend on your goals. Thus, at the time of your consultation at Cosmesurge International Hospital, a thorough discussion of non-surgical and surgical procedures and which option is essential to provide you with the highest standard of care, is carried out. All you have to do is fill in the form below and you will be contacted shortly.