This advanced laser liposuction uses GPS tracking technology. GPS is the name of a device that plays important role in removal of fatty material from the body. The fat mapping device consists of a camera that contributes in identifying the location of fatty tissues. This technique demands more accuracy and considered to be more effective than traditional liposuction as it clearly shows how much and where the laser beams are targeting the cells.
Results and Benefits:
The treatment takes about one to two week for delivering best results. More quick results are achieved when liposuction is performed on the areas of jaw and neck. Results are permanent and long lasting when maintained thoroughly. Proper nutrition diet and regular exercise should be adapted for ensuring aesthetic outcomes for lifetime. Patients come up with tight skin and no sagginess.
- Effective and non-invasive technique
- Results in significant skin tightening
- Less painless with fast recovery time
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Helps in achieving slimmer body appearance
- More gentler and safest than traditional liposuction
Who Is Candidate?
Pregnant women are not preferred to have this treatment. You can be selected for the candidacy of GPS laser liposuction in Islamabad if:
- You are medically fit and healthy
- You truly expect positive outcomes
- You have bulgy looking appearance
- You are unpleased with prior liposuction
- Your skin has good elasticity and flexibility
- You stay away from smoking and alcoholic drinks
Aim of Treatment:
GPS laser liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is helping hundreds of people who desire to have aesthetic enhancement of the body and restoration of physical appearance. This cosmetic treatment involves use of lasers with the aim of delivering slim and well contoured body when diet and exercise does not produce desired results. Laser energy is penetrated into the affected area for removal of localized fat deposits.
Technique We Use:
Because of its less invasive nature the procedure used does not can cause severe pain. Laser energy is applied for about 10-20 minutes for liquefying the fatty tissues and cells.
- Treatment starts by application of local anesthesia to avoid discomfort.
- Tiny incisions are positioned with the help of a medical tool.
- Surgeon proceeds by inserting a hollow tube called as cannula into the skin layers through the incisions.
- Following the technique, laser beams are transferred to the areas with excess fat pockets.
- Cannula is moved with accuracy and precision in back and forth positions.
- During this step, GPS device helps the surgeon to map and locate targeted fat cells.
- Heat energy released from laser beams undergoes liquefaction by melting the pockets of fats.
- These fatty deposits are further sucked out and results in slimmer body contour.
People recover immediately because of their fast healing speed. They can come to their routine activities after few days of the treatments. Comfortable and loose wearing is usually advised. If small areas are treated it takes about 2 days to recover. For larger areas it might take a week for successful results. Treated area is usually bandaged for better healing. This helps in achieving proper body shape.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
If you’re ready to fight off stubborn body fat, GPS laser liposuction in Islamabad & Rawalpindi could be the perfect treatment for you. At Cosmesurge International Hospital , we’ll work with you to determine the most effective treatment plan for your needs. Contact us by filling the consultation form today to schedule your free consultation.