What Is Hair Loss?
A big percentage of hair loss is running in children, men and women throughout the world. Fundamentally, hair is a tiny thin thread of keratin protein held securely in hair follicles. The primary purpose of follicles is to accumulate hair roots with oxygen and nutrients. Hair undergoes a continual cycle of growth, rest and renewal. When hair deviates towards thinning property it badly results in hair loss. Hair loss in Islamabad is a stressful condition can be temporary or permanent depending on hair’s strength, texture, and type. Medically, hair loss is entitled as ‘ALOPECIA’. Whether you have straight, curly, wavy, short or long hair, it will contribute to adding more style, attitude and confidence in personality.
Causes And Reasons:
Hair is considered to be the most leading symbol of physical appearance. There are a number of causes that have been disclosed and are committing hair loss issues.
- Less intake of vitamin D is leading many people towards hair loss. One can take sufficient supply of this vitamin from sun exposure as well as supplements. Vitamin D rich diet is mostly preferred by people from preventing hair loss problems.
- Overdosing of vitamin A is also playing role in hair loss. Diverting many of the people towards stress and increasing consciousness among them.
- Amino acid, zinc, and copper deficient diet are considered to be the major cause of alopecia in a number of individuals.
- In women, estrogens, testosterone and androgens (DHEA) are stimulated by pituitary glands. At a certain age of 30 years, androgen hormones start to cause hormonal imbalance and are converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This hormonal conversion is devoting to hair loss.
- Excessive or insufficient production of thyroid hormones also contributes to hair loss at any age of life.
- Women suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), face much of hair loss, as the syndrome causes misbalancing of androgens from normal levels.
Emotional stress taking place because of any reason makes a person think so much about the situation he is going with. This causes severe loss of hair and makes him more stressful.
Pregnant women find thicker hair during the pregnancy period due to an increased level of hormones. Once the baby is delivered hormones come back to their normal state and caused shedding of hair. This female hair loss should be recovered within two years.
As hair loss is becoming a serious problem in both men and women, the ratio of stress and loss of confidence is increasing day by day. Environmental and genetic, both the factors are becoming root cause. People suffering from the certain disease may also come through hair loss such as anemia, folliculitis, ringworm, alopecia area etc that can be treated by hair loss treatment in Islamabad. Some other causes may include:
- Weight loss
- Over hair styling
- Male pattern baldness
- Use of chemicals and hair designing tools
- Consuming blood thinners and steroids
Hair Loss Treatments:
If you want to get rid of stress and want to get back thick, long and strong hair you can avail many options. The number of hair loss treatments in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are available that are playing a significant role in treating hair loss problems.
Medications are considered as the first option by the people who are at initial stages of hair loss. Medicated gels and creams are prescribed to directly apply on the scalp or affected area. Medications may include:
- Prednisone and others
People, who don’t get satisfied after using recommended medications, are advised to go for medical procedures. Men and women are becoming a victim of severe hair loss and baldness in Islamabad.
Hair transplant is one of the solutions for people who want to recover baldness and for people who want to transform hairlines according to their desires. This treatment involves surgical techniques that are overcoming hundreds of hair loss problems. Hair follicles are removed from the donor area and are transplanted in affected one. Widely used techniques for hair transplantation are FUT and FUE.
This is a surgical treatment in which the surgeon replaces hairless scalp with a scalp full of hairs. Traditionally, this two-step procedure involves an advancing technique known as flap technique that works by folding scalp with hairs over the bald area.
Schedule A Free Consultation
If you are facing serious hair loss problems and want to get your confidence back. For more queries regarding hair loss treatments, book a FREE consultation with our expert surgeons at Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, by simply filling this consultation form.