The robotic system considers two important areas of your head for hair transplantation. One is considered where your hair is being harvested from – donor area. Another is on the back and sides of the scalp. The cosmetic surgeon at COSMESURGE assists Robotic Hair Transplantation System in Islamabad that utilizes advanced algorithms for randomly selecting the best hair for harvesting. It ensures best results and in turn preserves the natural look of the donor area as well.
Results and Benefits:
It delivers permanent results so that transplanted hair continues to grow for life. However, there have been some cases too where transplants have not been effective so follow up operations have been needed. For maintaining the natural appearance, hair loss treatment will still be required following Robotic Hair Transplant in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, in order to prevent DHT (causes genetic baldness).
- Involves less invasive technique
- Assists very high speed and efficiency
- Reduces the labor intensity of the procedure
- Exceeds precision and accuracy far beyond the limits
- Consumes less time in carrying out the transplantation
- Uses cutting-edge intelligent imagery and intuitive algorithms
Who Is Candidate?
For time being, people between the ages of 30-55 with dark brown or black straight hair are preferred for Robotic Hair Transplant Surgery in Islamabad. For enrolling the candidacy, you must have good general health, donor area and realistic assumptions for the procedure. If you have blonde, grey or ginger hair, you will be advised to dye your hair first. This is because paler hair, and hair that is curly, can be harder to see under the necessary bright surgery lights. Dr. Yasir alla Qudre is having optimistic expectations for other patients that they will also be able to be enrolled for future trials after the current research study gets completed.
Aim of Treatment:
Latest and greatest strides have been made in the science of hair restoration that has given rise to another advanced technology for getting rid of baldness called as Robotic Hair Transplant Technology in Islamabad, Rawalpindi. This completely new technology aims to remove hair grafts one at a time and to implant them as well. Traditional hair transplant surgery takes seven to eight hours whereas its robot takes only about five hours in completing the whole process.
Technique We Use:
All of our transplantation techniques are performed under anesthesia to make you relax by avoiding the discomfort. You can also choose to listen to music or just to chat with the doctor and staff during the entire treatment. A technique of robotic hair transplant involves following steps:
- A patient is seated in a robotic char.
- A cosmetic surgeon gives local anesthesia to the patient on the area of treatment.
- He then applies a small rectangular picture frame-like device, to the back of the scalp.
- Following the procedure, robotic arm positions itself to the donor area automatically.
- A punch tool is oriented to the scalp to scan the skin for follicular extraction.
- Once the follicular units are targeted, a dual punch mechanism is deployed. The inner sharp tool scores the skin around the graft and the outer blunt tool dissects the graft from the surrounding tissue.
- The automated system scans for the next graft for extraction.
- The step is repeated until the robot is finished harvesting from within the area defined.
- When it gets completed, the team manually removes the grafts from the scalp. The device is further moved to another area for a new round of harvesting.
- It continues until sufficient follicular units are harvested.
Once the treatment is completed, the position of all of the grafts will be double-checked. You need to follow the post-op instructions that will be provided to you. Throughout and afterward the Robotic Hair Transplant in Islamabad, our highly-trained staff will answer your questions and take care to help you feel comfortable.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are worried about hair loss or baldness you can arrange a FREE consultation with our cosmetic surgeon and team as Cosmesurge International Hospital is the leader in hair loss treatments. Send a short online form and get your details right away. Don’t miss this chance to turn your life around today with Robotic Hair Transplant Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi.