Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy:
Sometimes, non-invasive fractional laser technique is combined with platelet rich plasma that generates more impressive facial rejuvenating combination for stimulating the collagen production and improving texture of skin. Laser delivers energy into the dermis that causes destruction of damaged skin cells while PRP helps in regenerating new and healthy tissues. Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Islamabad and Rawalpindi delivers long lasting results.
Results and Benefits:
The technique used for rejuvenation delivers fantastic and promising results. The treatment gives outcomes according to the needs of patients. It results in reduction of acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines and overall texture of skin. COSMESURGE is pleasing their clients by giving tightened skin and decreased pigmented lesions after encouraging the production of collagen. When combined with PRP the treatment significantly decreases the recovery time.
- Aids in enhancing facial appearance
- Improves texture and tone of the skin
- Blends the acne scars and stretch marks
- Reduces the effects of melasma and sunspots
- Restores younger look by eradicating age spots
- Boosts confidence and gives youthful appearance
Who Is Candidate?
People who prefer non-surgical treatment for treating the skin issues and irregularities can go for Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. You can be selected for undergoing skin improvements if:
- You have good mental and physical health
- You have realistic expectations for the treatment
- You want to conceal and smooth the out facial skin
- You aren’t suffering from any serious skin condition
- You feel embarrassed because of ugly looking skin irregularities
Aim of Treatment:
In recent years, Laser Treatment with PRP in Islamabad and Rawalpindi has earned appreciable attention in aesthetic medicine. This treatment aims to give smooth and natural looking facial profile by using growth factors of the body. Platelets and laser beams work together for enhancing and modulating the activity of cells in much targeted manner. The healing effects of wound have gained dynamic popularity among people who desire to undergo non-surgical and non-synthetic facial rejuvenating treatment.
Technique We Use:
With the expertise, the surgeons perform the procedure of Fractional Laser very carefully and gently. Initially, patients are recommended to done with the lab tests. The procedure of Fractional Laser and PRP Treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi for rejuvenating skin is carried out by undergoing following steps:
- Small amount of blood from the patient’s arm is drawn out.
- When the surgeons starts laser treatment, blood sample is sent for centrifugation in order to separate platelets from other major components of blood. This created platelet rich plasma, abbreviated as PRP.
- Fractional laser is targeted to the affected areas that peel off the skin by creating microscopic punctures into the dermis.
- Damaged tissues get burst and in return give rise to new healthy skin tissues. This is achieved in result of deep penetration of laser beams.
- The created microscopic holes or channels are further filled with natural healing PRP through injections that enhances the tissue growth.
Because of using fractional laser resurfacing sufferers come up with minimal downtime. Redness, swelling and bruising can be observes right after the procedure. But it is normal it subsides within 2 to 3 days. Recovery period of each patient varies according to the healing ability. One the recovery is done; patients get pleased by the resulted rejuvenated skin. Laser resurfacing accompanies other discomforts and itching as well and helps in more tolerable healing process for the patients. Doctors recommend cleaning and resting the affected area.
Schedule a Free Consultation
All patients love the results of Fractional Laser Therapy With PRP in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. If you want to get well-defined and enhance look then get your treatment done at Cosmesurge International Hospital. Fill the consultation form and give the chance of making wonderful transformations to our experienced surgeons.