Laser Liposuction In Rawalpindi And Islamabad
It is an advanced non-surgical procedure, also known as “laser lipolysis” that is used to remove unwanted extra deposits of fats from any part of body by using lasers of different wavelengths. Besides removing the fatty material, the laser liposuction which is also called 3d liposuction or ultrasonic cavitation in Islamabad and Rawalpindi also aids in increasing the amount of collagen and results in skin tightening. It is used for any body part including buttocks, thighs, knees, neck, face, abdomen, chest, hips etc. This treatment is characterized in two common forms i-e, external liposuction and internal liposuction.
- Prior to surgery, the different kinds of lasers used outside the body of the patient is identified as external liposuction.
- Lasers are made adhere to the refine suction device and are inserted into fat rich areas are identifies as internal liposuction.
Results And Benefits:
Depending on surgeon’s skills and expertise desired fat pockets are removed giving a moderate attractive physical appearance to the patient. The results are aesthetically permanent but may vary person to person. Good exercise and balanced diet is essential for maintaining the expected results.
- There is little to no downtime
- The procedures results less scarring
- It is one of the less invasive techniques
- The treatment protects the skin from sagging
- It is considered as best treatment with reduced risks of infections
- Laser liposuction in Islamabad is considered as the successful slimming procedure
Who Is Candidate?
For an ideal candidacy to undergo laser liposuction:
- You must be over age of 18
- You should be medically fit in health
- You must have realistic expectations
- You must be close to healthy body weight
- Must have extra deposits of fats in targeted areas
- You must avoid smoking and taking in of alcohol few days prior to surgey.
Aim Of Treatment:
The treatment aims to inactivate the unwanted fat cells by applying lasers. The targeted areas are made incapable of storing more fat deposits. It is considered as the quickest and effective procedure to give patients a slim outlook. The procedure of laser liposuction in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is designed to avoid complication rates and treating patients without using surgical tools.
Technique We Use:
Depending on the number and size of areas you want to get treated, the time of the procedure varies. Normally, the procedure lasts for 1-2 hours. Laser liposuction treatment consists of following simple steps:
- Areas with excessive fat deposits are marked by surgeon to keep them in focus as targeted areas.
- Generally local anesthesia is applied on the affected area to cause numbness so patient can easily undergo the treatment with no discomfort.
- A small incision is made to pass the lasers through them for breaking down the fatty tissues, keeping the surrounding tissues unaffected.
- Once the anesthesia starts working, the surgeon inserts the laser beam to begin the treatment.
- These laser beams play significant role in breaking and melting of fatty material.
- A little pressure and heat can be felt on the area of treatment but the patient won’t feel any other thing.
- The melted fat deposits drained off through the lymphatic system.
As compare to traditional surgery, laser liposuction in Islamabad requires shorter recovery time. Moderate swelling, bruising and redness can appear which will fade with time. After few months of the patient sees noticeable physical changes. You can carry out daily activities and won’t feel any pain within three days.
Schedule a Free Consultation
To know more about laser liposuction in Islamabad ad Rawalpindi, fill the free online consultation form below and write us your concerns. Our experts at Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi will assess your condition and get back to you with a cost estimate for your individual needs.