It is a non-surgical outpatient procedure that makes use of ultra sound energy to firmly tone and lift skin in no downtime. The treatment works by increasing collagen production and tightening the skin. Ultherapy in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is an alternative to facelift surgery. Pulsed heat energy is focused and targeted on face, neck or chest for lifting concern. Beside this, the treatment also plays dramatic role in improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When applied to the face it activates skin cells to produce more collagen. Skin looks more youthful, firmer, and glows brighter.
Results and Benefits:
Treatment results can provide eyebrow lifting and a reduction in eyelid sagging. It also helps the patients by tightening and firming the skin of neck and lower portion of their face. It takes about 3-6 months to show the desired results. Patients will often continue to see improvement over time.
- Causes anti-aging results
- Helps in looking years younger
- Achieves natural looking enhancement
- Gives natural skin tightening and lifting effects
- Stimulates regenerative process of collagen production
- Adjusts depth of procedure to the desired level of correction
Who Is Candidate?
It is the right treatment for all individuals who find their skin, lax and less firm. You can be selected for the optimal candidacy of Ultherapy in Islamabad if:
- You are between age of 35-60
- You have mild to moderate skin laxity
- You are physically and mentally stable
- Your skin begins to sag and loses elasticity
- You are not a sufferer of any serious medical issue
- You have lowered brow or lines or wrinkles on chest
Aim of Treatment:
A device is used to deliver focused ultra sound energy that lifts the skin with the aim of tightening non-invasively and precisely. Ultherapy in Islamabad and Rawalpindi involves a smooth hand piece that is placed on the skin and an image of the tissue beneath is projected on a screen. This allows practitioner to decide where they will treat your skin.
Technique We Use:
Along with the classic surgical procedures such as facelifts and brow lifts, patients who want to reduce the signs of aging on their face can also choose injections, laser skin treatments and most recently, Ultherapy. The normal duration of the treatment ranges between 30 minutes to one hour. In following way procedure is carried out:
- Practitioner places a device on the skin of patients and is made to deliver controlled heat energy.
- Heat energy has the capability to penetrate deep into the skin layers.
- This results in destruction of aging signs and increased production of collagen and elastin.
- By doing so, patients come up with firmer and tighter skin.
Laser resurfacing takes several days to recover completely while there is no recovery time and need for downtime in Ultherapy Treatment in Islamabad. Once you are done with the treatment, you can head back to work immediately and perform daily activities without restrictions. For a very short period of time skin appear little red. Some patients also feel tingling sensation and experience swelling after getting the therapy.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have significant degree of sagging and looseness in your skin, Ultherapy Treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is unlikely to provide you with many benefits. Sagging skin is due to age or to lifestyle choices, very loose and sagging skin is not good for this non-invasive treatment. If you are not sure about whether or not it might work, you have to consult our skin care professionals at Cosmesurge International Hospital about your options by filling the consultation form.