Warts are small outgrowths caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) that can grow on any part of the body. Normally, they may itch or hurt but don’t cause any pain. Warts have different kinds that can grow on skin, inside moth or around genital or rectal area. These outgrowths often die out without treatment but sometimes take months or years in disappearing. Warts removal treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is removing all types of warts in different ways. Available treatments may decrease the chance that the warts will be spread to other areas of your body or to other people.
Results and Benefits:
COSMESURGE is treating millions of warts’ sufferers by delivering permanent results. It may need number of sessions to meet the desired outcomes. This greatly depends on individual skin condition. Besides carrying out the treatment for warts in Islamabad, it is also important to strengthen the immune system so that the body can fight against the virus that causes wart formation.
- Gives smooth and wart free skin
- Cost effective and safest treatment
- Prevents spreading to other parts of the body
- Eliminates itching associated with outgrowths
Who Is Candidate?
Anyone who wants to get rid of warts may consider warts removal treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. You can be a candidate if:
- Your wart is painful and changes color
- You notice bleeding, pus or scabbing around warts
- You aren’t pregnant and have no risks of infections
- You have raised bumps on face or on any sensitive area
Aim of Treatment:
Major goal of warts removal treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is to cause destruction of warts. The treatment works with the aim of encouraging the immune system to fight against HPV. Once the treatment is done, the dead tissues fall off within few days. Remember! Don’t use home remedies or anti-drugs on genital areas for removing warts.
Technique We Use:
If your warts aren’t going away fast enough, or are spreading, ask your mom or dad to take you to a skin doctor (dermatologist). The skin doctor can try other treatments that might work better than stuff you can buy at the store. The treatments can include:
- Acids to peel away the skin and take warts with it.
- Medicine in a cream to smooth on the warts or in a pill to take by mouth.
- Ice-cold liquid nitrogen to freeze the warts.
- Shot in the wart to stimulate the immune system.
- Lasers and other equipment to burn off the warts.
- Special surgery to take off the warts.
Depending on the treatment used and intensity of procedure, the recovery period varies. It may take few days to couple of weeks for better healing. Some patients may experience swelling, blistering and pain which settle down within 2 to 3 days. Besides that, in some cases, the treatment results in complete removal with discoloration of skin. The burning and stinging sensation can be alleviated with the use of ice packs.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
Looking for doctors with the most experience treating warts? But before deciding on anything, it is recommended to consult with an expert who can guide you better. Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is offering war removal treatments at affordable rate. Fill the form and book your appointment.