A forehead or brow lift fixes the skin on your forehead to smooth away wrinkles, stretch marks, folds and creases. It lifts dropping eye-brows to give more youthful, more casual and rested appearance. In spite of the fact that it can be performed alone, it can also be performed consistently with facelift, eyelid surgery or skin resurfacing procedures. This cosmetic treatment restores facial harmony and fully addresses aesthetic concerns.
Results and Benefits:
The results of forehead lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan medical procedure are instantly visible. After some time, post operational swelling settles down and incision line fades. The final consequences of medical procedure are achieved after couple of months. Once you are done with the treatment, results are delivered within six months. Good aesthetic outcomes are expected. No guarantee. Most of the people are pleased with their refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
- Contributes in premature aging
- Removes skin and fat that hangs over eyes
- Corrects frown lines between the eye-brows
- Raises brows for delivering alerting facial profile
- Long-term solution for restoring youthful expression
Who Is Candidate?
People bothered and frustrated by aging signs are suitable candidates for forehead lift in Islamabad. You are perfect for candidacy if:
- You are in between age of 45-60 years
- You have good skin quality and elasticity
- You expect truly from the outcomes of procedure
- You are in good overall health and are non-smoker
- You are willing to lead healthy post-surgical lifestyle
Aim of Treatment:
Forehead wrinkles, particularly when they’re joined with an overwhelming drooping forehead, can make a person look ceaselessly worn out, stern and tragically aged. Forehead lift in Islamabad & Rawalpindi aims to improve frown lines, sagging brows and hooding eyelids. The treatment achieves desired goal by placing eye-brows in an alert position. Luckily, facial restorative medical procedure offers such individuals a chance to attain what they desire.
Technique We Use:
Procedure used is considered to be safest and most effective. The technique we use for forehead lifting involve following simple steps:
- Treatment starts by administering the patient under local anesthesia or intravenous sedation.
- Firstly, coronal incisions are made on the top of head and behind the hairline
- The surgeon designs and positions the incisions in such a way that they stretch from one ear to another.
- By doing so, excess skin is lifted and removed that causes adjustment of underlying muscles and skin tissues.
- Blood and fluid wastes are collected by using a thin hollow tube.
- In the last, removable or dissolvable sutures play role in closing the positioned incisions.
- Clips, surgical tapes and skin adhesives are also used for completing the entire procedure.
Recovery time vary for each patient that depends upon mending and healing abilities of the body. Patient feels little discomfort, irritation and pain for few starting days after the medical procedure which will subside by use of prescribed medications. Bandages on the treated area are removed following a few days. Forehead may be marginally swollen. Sufferers are instructed to take rest for over seven days.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
A consultation with a qualified surgeon can help you decide if a surgical forehead and eyebrow lift, or another cosmetic procedure will help you achieve the results you desire. Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is solution to deal with your ugly looking frown line. Fill in the consultation form and book your appointment.