With the recent advancements in the technologies, there is an invasive boom in the trend of hair transplant. FUE (Follicular unit extraction) is one of the reliable and widely used methods. It is the most effective surgical technique making impossible to distinguish transplanted hair from natural one. The hair transplant in Islamabad method extracts individual hair follicles one by one directly from a donor part with the help of a punch tool, usually from the sides and back of the head. The extracted hair follicles are then implanted in the affected area. This less invasive technique requires a lot of concentration, effort and care.
FUE Hair Transplant Results and Benefits:
The tremendous advantage is that it presents scar-free result. Hair transplant in Rawalpindi, Islamabad results commonly begin being observable within 3 months that continues to nourish with time. The consequences vary from person to person but most of the people tend to see significant growth. FUE restores receding areas of the hairline bringing about desired results.
Deciding hair restoration over non-methods due to higher success rates and advanced technologies has given a permanent solution to your baldness. FUE hair transplant in Rawalpindi, Islamabad & Pakistan is a new method preferred by affected people for Fue hair loss throughout the world.
- Idea for treating both beginning and advanced hair loss
- No visible scaring even wearing short hair
- Donor area looks unaffected and unaltered
- Requires shorter healing time than other methods (about 2-3 days)
- Replaces hairless area with locks that make you feel attractive and young
- Increases levels of self confidence and self-esteem
- Produces natural looking results by using natural follicle units
- Permanent and long lasting effects
- Less complications, less downtime, less scarring
- Virtually painless with minimized risks of infections
Who is candidate Hair Transplant?
FUE hair transplantation ultimately changes your physical appearance and dramatically raises self confidence. With a number of existing hair transplantations, one of the contemplation is, are you the right candidate? There is no ideal candidate. We deal with percentages and try to achieve the patient’s goals as surgically and medically possible. Here are some variables that should be considered before transplantation:
- Baldness caused by trauma or alopecia
- Loss of hair along hairline had stabilized
- Less density of hairs in head
- Patient’s having tight scalp and poor healing
FUE HAIR Transplant in Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Pakistan
Many of the practitioners promote this graft harvesting technique as it doesn’t leave any scar on the head with high graft survival rate.FUE aims to restore hair to its former glory. After the overwhelming success and increased demand of hair transplant FUE hair transplant in Rawalpindi, Islamabad is winning the heart of patients through deriving desired results.
Technique We Are Using:
Special tipped micro-engines are being used for extracting hair roots one-by-one, during FUE under local anesthesia.
The extracted hairs are transplanted in affected area by taking the natural hair grow angle.
- Hair is usually trimmed to 1mm on the donor area before the follicular extraction operation.
- Micro motor tip pricked into the centre of hair root and gradually pulled back.
- Then by using micro forceps, follicular units are dragged out. This automated system reduces graft waste and operation time with increase in graft number.
- Collected follicular units are into tiny holes of bald skin.
- No cuts or stitches on the extraction area
- Scars smaller than 6-7mm vanishes after couple of days and heals without any trace
- Extracted graft can be used in hair transplantation as well as in eyebrows, beard, moustache
- Less pain with short recovery period among the reasons to prefer FUE method
FUE transplants are extremely popular over the past few years with a wealth of famous faces (Wayne Rooney and Calum). It’s possible to have different experience of every person. Firstly the number of hair grafts will differ depending on needs and secondly your body reacts differently from other. Results are long lasting, clear and worthwhile.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost
The cost of FUE hair transplant in Rawalpindi and Islamabad vary according to number of grafts and head section. Typically FUE hair transplant cost in Rawalpindi and Islamabad Ranges between 50 to 90 Thousand. We are providing all surgical and non surgical treatments effectively in low cost or affordable price.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
Opt for Cosmesurge International Hospital by filling the consultation form. For more queries and results contact our experienced staff and doctors.