As the name shows Dermapen is a medical device that looks like pen and works for microneedling on sufferers of skin related problems. Dermapen in Islamabad and Rawalpindi consists of multiple ultra-fine sterile needles that are injected into the layer of skin. This treatment is known by many names such as collagen induction therapy, percutaneous collagen induction, micro-needling or simply electronic dermarollering or medical skin needling. It can treat everything from scars to skin laxity to ageing and sun damage, with relatively little down time by using micro-fine needles to stimulate collagen production and skin rejuvenation.
Results and Benefits:
This non-surgical skincare treatment results in rejuvenated and plumper skin with little discomfort and no pain. With the adjustable depth of needles COSMESURGE is offers most controlled and consistent treatment that yields optimal results. Being most advanced technique; dermapen microneedling in Islamabad easily treats delicate areas that are hard to reach like nose, eyes and lips. Individual’s results may vary.
- Keeps skin young over age
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Encourage overallfacial rejuvenation
- Treats acne, age spots and stretch marks
- Activates natural healing ability of the body
- Operates large pores and smoker lines around lips
- Aids in increasing the absorption capacity of the skin
Who Is Candidate?
The chemical free procedure with no side effects is helping both men and women who want to improve overall skin texture and tighten prematurely aging skin. You can be fit for candidacy of Dermapen skin microneedling in Islamabad and Rawalpindi if:
- You are free from infections
- You are of 20 years or above
- You have acne or scars visible on skin
- You have realistic expectations for the treatment
- You want to attain thickened and more elastic skin
Aim of Treatment:
A clinical used device works with the aim of refining skin appearance and lightening the visible signs of skin aging. Dermapen microneedling in Islamabad increases underlying collagen production by creating microinjuries to epidermis and dermis for improving the external facial appearance. The results can be much similar to fractional laser treatments.
Technique We Use:
A treatment program of 5-6 sessions with a month interval is usually carried out. Individuals have different skin conditions as well as contrasting age, so the number of treatments for each patient may vary. The procedure takes 30-60 minutes and involves following steps:
- Topical anesthesia is applied on the skin to minimize potential discomfort.
- Dermatologist creates contact of needle tip with the skin.
- This initially gives stinging sensation to the sufferer.
- Tiny punctures are developed on the area of treatment with the help of needle.
- This step induces production of new healthy skin cells.
- No bandages are required as it is minimally invasive procedure.
The dermapen microneedling treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is not only very effective but it is also considered safe with few little complications if you follow the post-treatment care instructions carefully. Sufferers experience redness which lasts for about two day. Usually it settles according to skin condition and depth treated.
Schedule a Free Consultation
To learn more about how your skin can benefit from choosing a microneedling procedure, you can contact our skincare advisors at Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi by filling the consultation form. We’ll be happy to help assess whether Dermapen microneedling will suit your specific skin problems including acne scar reduction and anti-ageing skin rejuvenation.