Microneedling with PRP In Pakistan
The treatment commonly called as vampire facelift, consists of two procedures, microneedling and PRP therapy that are done consecutively. The treatment is carried out for addressing the aging signs and skin problems including acne, stretch marks and thin skin. This minimally invasive Microneedling with PRP in Islamabad and Rawalpindi causes thousands of microscopic injuries to the affected area that in turn stimulates the collagen production for renewing and rejuvenating the skin.
Results and Benefits:
Patients are able to see the improvements in the skin after four to eight weeks. The results become apparent when the natural healing process starts creating collagen in sufficient amount with additional follow-up treatments. Therefore, a series of 3-6 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart is ideal for most patients and 6-8 sessions are required for treating wrinkles, stretch marks and severe acne scarring.
- Firms and smoothes skin texture
- Repairs various types of skin imperfections
- Triggers body to heal itself by producing collagen
- Involves comfortable, relaxing and painless procedure
- Brings back the glow for fresher and younger-looking skin
Who Is Candidate?
Microneedling with PRP in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is safe and effective treatment for improving skin’s texture and tone of the sufferers. Due to its low-risk profile, this technique is a good option for people who aren’t good candidates for lasers. You are a good candidate if:
- You have fine lines and wrinkles
- Your skin appear dull and even sallow
- You want natural boost to the look of your skin
- You have realistic expectations for the treatment
- You are not suffering from any kind of skin allergy
Aim of Treatment:
When PRP is performed in conjunction with microneedling, it allows platelets to pass through the holes more deeply created by micro-needles in the surface of skin. With the aim of giving well-rested appearance, the treatment also aims to address under eye-puffiness and eye bags. Since platelet rich plasma is derived from your own blood, the side effects are virtually eliminated.
Technique We Use:
This non-surgical procedure is customized for every individual in order to facilitate skin rejuvenation. A numbing cream is used, which is left on affected area for half a hour. The technique is used in a following manner:
- The procedure starts with microneedling and takes about 30 minutes. A device is moved over the skin that creates very small channels. It allows production of collagen and elastin in response of wound healing process.
- Second step involves application of PRP. Platelet rich plasma is directed poured into the channels during microneedling that further enhances the healing process and collagen production. This will mean an overall enhancement in growth factors your body naturally produces.
- This process can also take about 30 minutes, meaning one treatment will take about 60 minutes on average.
Skin appears little pink and slightly sunburned after the treatment. In most cases, skin completely recovers within 24-72 hours. Production of collagen usually takes about 4-8 weeks, so the improvements are seen gradually and will further continue over time. You can return to your usual daily activities the very same day.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We at Cosmesurge International Hospital, offer affordable Microneedling with PRP treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi to all our customers who want their skin to look young again and feel as smooth as possible. Fill in the consultation form and book your FREE appointment today. Our skincare team will help you determine the most appropriate, safe treatment option for your needs at your consultation.