Lets discuss Areola Reduction Surgery in a brief: The size, color and shape of areola – dark pigmented area around nipples varies just like breasts. It is normal to have large areola but sometimes extremely large areolas give uneven appearance that disturbs the aesthetic balance. People who aren’t happy with how they look or people who feel uncomfortable with their size can for Areola Reduction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi. This simple technique works by reducing the diameter of single or both areolas depending on your desire cosmetic goals.
Results and Benefits:
The Surgery for Areola Reduction in Islamabad delivers permanent and satisfying results. It is the fact that due to natural aging process, breasts begin to droop or sag with time. Once the dressing s removed, results appear noticeable but it takes months for the tissues of breasts to settle and for final results to become apparent. Patients are advised to take care of newly constructed areola to maintain the outcomes.
- Possess fast recovery
- Reduces the size of nipple for balancing
- Reduces areola size without major surgery
- Makes you confident and raises self-esteem
Who Is Candidate?
Women as well as men can undergo Areola Reduction Surgery in Islamabad either because their nipples are bigger or asymmetric. If you are self-conscious about your physical appearance then you can be a candidate if:
- You should be 18 or above
- You have puffy or protruding areolas
- You consider your areolas or nipples too big
- You have good state of mental and physical health
- You have positive outlook towards what surgery can achieve
- You are non-smoker or quit smoking 6 weeks before the treatment
Aim of Treatment:
Individuals may have disproportionate nipples and areolas due to heredity, trauma, breast feeding or age. It may give odd, misshapen or asymmetric appearance to the look of your breasts. Regarding these concerns, Breast Reduction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi aims to correct multiple issues such as drooping/long nipples and enlarged/puffy areolas.
Technique We Use:
The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia and takes about an hour in completing the whole surgery. Following steps are carried out to decrease the quantity of dark pigmented skin:
- The surgeon starts the procedure by removing round portion of areola and leaves the nipple intact.
- A circular incision is made surrounding areola so that scar can be hidden more easily.
- Following procedure, a permanent suture is used for securing new areola. The suture is placed deep inside the breast. It is done to prevent areola from stretching.
- In the end, incision site is closed with the help of removable or dissolvable stitches.
Recovery from Areola Reduction in Islamabad is quick and immediate. Swelling and bruising can be experienced which settles in couple of days during healing phase. Any numbness and tingling sensations should go away as the swelling subsides. Following instructions should be strictly followed a mentioned by your surgeon:
- Restrictions on activities
- Taking of over-the-counter pain killers
- Wear surgical or soft bra for few weeks
- Refrain from heavy weight lifting for couple of weeks
Schedule a Free Consultation
There are no non-surgical alternatives that reliably reduce nipple size/projection or areola size. If you feel your areolas don’t suit you, then you can arrange a free, no obligation consultation by filling the form with a highly skilled cosmetic surgeon at Cosmesurge International Hospital.