The non-surgical technique used for facial rejuvenation can also be considered for skin tightening of other areas of the body. Laser skin tightening in Islamabad and Rawalpindi works by adjusting laser settings for treating thick skin layer. This minimally invasive treatment uses laser beams to heat underlying collagen and results in contraction (tighten) of skin. Skin tightening makes you look younger and healthier by removing wrinkles, fine lines and skin laxity. The treatment destroys dead skin cells and generates new healthy cells that forms tighter skin surface.
Results and Benefits:
Immediate results are usually delivered that changes skin tone and skin condition. As laser skin tightening in Islamabad stimulates natural production of collagen, it may take few months to visible the optimal results. Once the desired outcomes are achieved, patients enjoy dramatically rejuvenated appearance. Result vary person to person as each individual is unique.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Helps in diminishing the aging signs
- Gives young, fresh and healthy appearance
- Uses body’s natural processes to repair skin
- Shows immediate and long-lasting improvements
- Needs no downtime and has minimum chances of side effects.
Who is Candidate?
Both men and women experiences signs of aging when their skin begins to sag over time. For facing such issues, one should consider laser skin tightening in Islamabad. You can be selected for candidacy if:
- You are in between age of 30-60
- You are physically and mentally stable
- You are experiencing extreme skin laxity
- You start to see saggy jowls or saggy skin
- You want to reduce acne scarring and sallow wrinkles
- You want to rejuvenate firmness of healthy complexion
Aim of Treatment:
The best thing about the laser treatment is that it does not require any surgical procedure. Patients come through the aesthetic outcomes without any pain or discomfort. Laser skin tightening in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is aiming to treat lax skin by applying heat on deep layers of skin. Hence the treatment results in stimulation of collagen regeneration that makes your skin look tighter and young.
Technique We Use:
The procedure involved takes about 45-60 minutes. This kind of laser treatment itself is very quick and does not require local anesthesia. The technique we use involves following steps:
- Patients are asked to wear laser protection glasses during the treatment.
- Practitioner starts the procedure by applying cooling gel on the area of treatment.
- Laser beams are introduced into the skin with the help of laser device.
- The tip of applicator is swept over the area of treatment and is held in constant motion.
- Paint-brush like motion of lasers stimulates collagen production and delivers aesthetic results.
After a laser skin tightening treatment, patients are able to return immediately to work or other regular activities. Side effects are minimal, and may include a warm sensation to the skin, redness, or minor swelling. Side effects of a skin tightening treatment usually resolve themselves naturally within a few hours. Non-surgical skin tightening in Islamabad and Rawalpindi requires no recovery after treatment because it is a non-surgical procedure that involves no incisions.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Laser skin tightening is non-invasive to consider if you’d like to tighten loose or sagging skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face, neck, and body. If you’d prefer a procedure with no surgery, no downtime, and no difficult recovery period, facial skin tightening could be right for you. Find qualified and experienced doctor at Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi by filling the consultation form.