Aging overtime, dramatic weight fluctuations and loss of body weight results in saggy skin that hangs downward below the waistline. Lower body lift in Islamabad and Rawalpindi uses surgical procedure that properly sculpts thighs, hips, abdomen and areas of buttock. Loosely bound skin and fat is usually removed for gaining cosmetic goals of people who are displeased with their body image.
Results and Benefits:
After removal of excess skin and fat, natural looking outcomes with tight skin are achieved. Lower body lift delivering the lift effect lasts for long. The treatment results in permanent contour of the body. Naturally, there will be some relaxation of the skin early after surgery and the skin and connective tissues will loosen and sag gradually as you age. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- Removes excess, hanging skin after weight loss
- May improve mobility that has been hindered by large skin folds
- Prevents skin rashes and irritation from skin folds rubbing together
- Helps clothing fit better and provides a more streamlined body contour
- Puts the final touch on your weight loss efforts with a new body profile
Who Is Candidate?
If diet and exercise has not reshaped your body according to your desire you can be picked up for lower body lift in Islamabad, Peshawar and Rawalpindi. You are good candidate if:
- You are leading a healthy lifestyle
- You are annoyed by loose saggy skin
- You are physically and mentally stable
- You have significant patience and endurance
- You are in good health without chronic medical issue
- You don’t smoke as it interrupts with healing process
Aim of Treatment:
A well-toned body with smooth contours is often a sign of fitness achieved by healthy diet and exercise. Lower body lifting procedures in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan may be appropriate for individuals who are of stable weight that is reasonably proportionate to their height and body frame. The aesthetic treatment aims to improve shape and tone of underlying tissues of skin and fat by delivering lifting effect.
Technique We Use:
Body lifting procedure involves creation of incisions that are positioned depending on amount and location of excess skin that need to be removed. After making the surgical judgment surgery is carried out by expert team and surgeon. The steps involved are as follows:
- General anesthesia or intravenous sedation is applied for increase the comfort level of the sufferer.
- Once the patient is administered under anesthesia he doesn’t feel any pain or discomfort.
- Incisions are created in lower body part for tightening the skin tissues of abdomen, groin, waist, thigh and buttock.
- Accurately positioned incisions removes excess skin and fats and results in sculpting new contour with tightened skin tissues.
- In the final step, surgeon closes the incisions by using tapes, skin adhesives and sutures.
You will have multiple drains placed during surgery. These stay in place for 5-14 days and are removed based upon the amount of drainage recorded. Most all of the stitches are dissolvable. Your surgeon will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
- Drains, if they have been placed
- Normal symptoms you will experience
- Any potential signs of complications
Schedule A Free Consultation:
Body lifting is highly effective technique for giving you a new body contour. The results are long-lasting, providing you eat sensibly and exercise regularly and do not gain weight. Cosmesurge International Hospital is offering best lower body lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Peshawar for reshaping and improving body image. Book your appointment today by filling the consultation form.