VASER stands for ‘vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance’ is an alternative procedure to traditional liposuction. It is minimally invasive technique that is used for removing surplus fatty material found in any area of body. This modern technique doesn’t involve any surgery instead uses sound waves for breaking down the fat deposits in order to achieve slimmer body with best contouring. These sound waves play role in liquefying the fatty tissues prior to its destruction. The treatment is primarily performed for removing the fat deposits not the bulging saggy skin, for which tummy tuck will be preferred.
Results and Benefits:
In results of the expertise and skills of surgeon, tremendous results are delivered. Patients come up with very satisfying natural results. Perfect body contouring and improved overall body appearance is observed instantly. Prominent alternating results are achieved after few months of the treatment. VASER liposuction in Islamabad is more appropriate choice but results may vary person to person.
- No surgery is required
- Quick and fast recovery
- Minimally invasive technique
- Painless and comfortable technique
- Patients are awake during entire process
- No need of undergoing general anesthesia
Who is Candidate?
Both men and women who want to get rid of extra body fats can be selected as potentially good candidate for VASER. Aim of Treatment: You can go for this non-invasive procedure if:
- You have good health
- You have elastic and firm skin
- You have positive assumptions
- You are conscious about ugly looking fat pockets
Aim of Treatment:
This ultrasound based technology isn’t involved in reducing one’s body weight; instead the treatment aims to improve the body contours by removing fats. Removal of adipose tissues by using sound waves helps the patient in getting fast and painless procedure for removing stubborn fat deposits. VASER liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan procedure uses VASER probes that firstly liquefy the fat tissues without disturbing other body tissues and then aid in its removal.
Technique We Use:
This minimally invasive procedure is administered under local anesthesia and takes few hours to complete. Once you are done with the consultation and considered as ideal candidate, you can go for the procedure. Steps involved are discussed below:
- The procedure starts by marking targeted areas that need fat removal.
- Targeted area is administered under anesthesia to cause numbness. This will reduce the pain and bruising.
- Series of injected anesthesia is given to take up its effect to reduce the discomfort level up to minimal.
- A very tiny incision is made for identification of fat removal area.
- Following the procedure, a sophisticated ultrasonic probe is inserted and moved forth and back to liquefy the fatty tissues.
- This probe allows heat energy to destroy the deposition of fats in the skin.
- Another same size tool is used and is inserted in the incision to suck out the destroyed material.
- The treated area is wrapped for 2-3 days for obtaining aesthetic outcomes.
Due to its fast recovery and downtime, the technique is progressing in every corner of the world. Patients are advised to take off from work for few days depending on how many areas are being treated. As the procedure is a performed using very small tool, the chances of reducing swelling, bruising and redness increases. Besides this, risks and complications of damaging surrounding tissues and cells also decrease. That aid in better healing and recovery processes.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is providing its best services through ultrasound technology that aids in giving perfect posture to his patients. If you are interested in learning more about whether VASER liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Pakistan is right for you or not, feel free to get in touch by filling the consultation form.