Chin implant in Islamabad should be considered by those people who don’t find chin attractive in relation to their other facial features. This cosmetic treatment is playing a vital role in enlarging the size and shape of chin through implants. The main purpose of the surgery is to keep the chin in balance with entire facial look. Commonly two methods are widely used for chin enlargement. The surgeon can reshape or enhance chin either by inserting an implant or by modifying the chin bones.
Results and Benefits:
It is one of the best surgeries that are performed to give very satisfying results. Dramatic improvements can be realized with only a small, subtle change, and patients are generally very gratified. The outcomes are very natural improving definition between chin and neck. Results may vary person to person but are long lasting.
- Balances entire facial look
- Minimum risks of infections
- Safest and quickest approach
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem
- Helps in attaining a very defined jaw line
- Enhances facial profile from sides and front
Who Is Candidate?
Both men and women can take advantage from this cosmetic procedure. You’re an ideal candidate for the treatment if:
- You’re medically healthy and fit
- You have positive expectations
- You are not suffering from skin allergy
- You have strong skin elasticity and texture
- You’re psychologically stable towards the treatment
Aim of Treatment:
By using the modern techniques and procedures chin implant is progressing successfully throughout the world. The treatment aims to enhance shape of the chin by inserting an implant and aids in attaining more youthful looking facial outlook. The chin implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan are available in diverse sizes and shapes that are used by the surgeons according to the patient’s requirement.
Technique We Use:
The procedure performed on outpatient basis lasts only for about an hour and delivers successful results. Before starting a procedure implant is selected depending on shape and size.Usually silicones are used as an implantation material. Insertion requires following steps to be carried out. The surgery starts by administering local anesthesia or sedation.
- The use of anesthesia play important role in causing numbness.
- The incision is created under beneath the chin or inside the mouth and a pocket is created.
- The resulted pocket allows the insertion of an implant in the chin.
- The implant is carved and trimmed in order to fix tightly.
- For fixing it 1-2 screws are used to make it immoveable.
- The implant is made fixed that aids in reshaping of chin and gives more defined jaw line.
- Incision is closed by using sutures and chin is bandaged to hold the implant in place.
- Patient doesn’t observe any scar that may arise due to incision creation.
- Stitches are removed after treatment on the recommended day.
Recovery period varies depending on patient’s healing capability and whether the implant is carried out alone or in conjunction with any other procedure. Certain medication need to be taken according to the prescription to overcome with redness, swelling, soreness or bruising that might be appear. You may be advised to keep your head elevated for few hours after getting the treatment. You can go for your routine work and physical activities after a week or two.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
If you want to know candidacy and want to go for a chin implant, Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is waiting for you. Fill in the consultation form and meet our respectful surgeons and dermatologists to come up with the satisfying solution. Make an appointment today!