Hemangiomas also called as infantile hemanigomas are the type of non-cancerous tumors. These are formed due to the uncontrolled division of blood vessels. One of the major identification of these lumps is that they appear as red birthmark on top layer of skin or in deeper layers, usually in infants. About one third are present at birth. The rest appear in the first several months of life. Hemangiomas Treatment in Islamabad and Rawalpindi completely removes these lesions through lasers.
Results and Benefits:
Laser treatment treats complications and corrects broken blood vessels. Infants come up with complete removal of lesion. It can be used to slow the proliferation, reduce the redness and set the stage for other treatments. Results may vary.
- Reduces redness of the lesions
- Regains self-esteem in older children
- Safe, effective and minimally invasive
- Requires minimum recovery and downtime
- Painless procedure that acts as relief to patients
Aim of Treatment:
Use of laser Hemangiomas in Islamabad on children during infancy serves as a relief to new parents. When removal is done during infancy, it is recommended that it be done at intervals of about twenty one days. Laser technique is also effective in removing small vessels left after involution. Typically, multiple treatments are required and a complete cure is not always possible.
Technique We Use:
For many children requiring surgery, this can now be done before the end of the first year of life, restoring the face and/or body to normal appearance, thus allowing the child to grow up and develop a normal sense of self awareness. Laser Hemangiomas treatment in Islamabad is carried out by following these steps gently:
- Local anesthesia or numbing cream is applied on affected area.
- The procedure can also be carried out without numbing area. This depends on the size of lesion and age of the child.
- Practitioner transfer the laser beams through the skin with very high accuracy and precision.
- Once the lasers are introduces in the surface of skin they are converted into heat energy.
- This step causes destruction of lesions and repairs impairment of the body parts.
- Lasers are also applied for reducing the inflammation and promoting natural healing process.
Once the Hemangiomas Treatment in Islamabad is done, children come up with lighten or darken lesions that fade over time. Redness, bruising and little irritation can last for few days which will settle down eventually. For achieving best results and better healing, ice packs are used. Sometime cold compressors are also advised to reduce the swelling and redness. Avoid direct contact of sun rays with your child.
Schedule a Free Consultation
At Cosmesurge International Hospital, our philosophy is to provide prompt evaluation, confirm the diagnosis, and discuss appropriate treatment options to ensure that every patient has the opportunity to be treated in a timely and effective manner. It is now known that most children with Hemangiomas in Islamabad and Rawalpindi on the face will require some form of treatment in order to achieve an acceptable cosmetic result. Fill the consultation form and book your FREE appointment.