Excess skin is a common problem post weight loss especially excessive weight loss. Depending on the part of the body where the excess skin needs correction, an appropriate surgery is preferred. Post weight loss treatments in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are providing solutions to people who have aimed to slim down their physique and in return facing disproportioned areas with excessive loose skin on belly, breasts, and arms. Weight loss of 100 pounds (46 kg) or more typically results in a greater amount of hanging skin than more modest weight loss.
Results and Benefits:
Natural looking results may become noticeable in two to three weeks or it may take couple of months. Every individual is different from other with contrasting skin texture and tone. Depending on skin’s elasticity and flexibility, final results vary person to person.
- Provides physical comfort
- Aids in increasing exercise mobility
- Removes hanging skin from the body parts
- Gives an opportunity of wearing tight clothing
- Delivers positive effects on body image and mood
Who Is Candidate?
You can be preferred for the candidacy of weigh loss treatments if:
- You are in good physical and mental health
- You expect positive outcomes from the treatment
- You have misshapen body image after weight loss
- You have saggy/flabby buttock, belly, arms or thighs
- You are not suffering from medical chronic condition
Aim of Treatment:
The treatment is moreover focused on transforming a saggy appearance into firmer and rigid one. Such condition appears after massive weight loss. With the aim for removing drooping skin and stubborn fat deposits weight loss treatments in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are bringing harmony to the body features. This is usually carried out for keeping the body in definite proportion.
Technique We Use:
Several techniques are involved in tightening loosely bound skin after major weight loss. Body Contouring is playing significant role in treating post weight loss conditions in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Specific contouring techniques include:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck):Removal of skin from the abdomen.
- Lower-body lift:Removal of skin from the belly, buttocks, hips and thighs.
- Upper-body lift:Removal of skin from the breasts and back.
- Medial thigh lift:Removal of skin from the inner and outer thighs.
- Brachioplasty (arm lift):Removal of skin from the upper arms.
Alternative Medical Options:
Besides these treatments, two less invasive technique with lesser risks of complications are also coming forward. These techniques are listed below:
It involves using a combination of infrared light, radiofrequency and massage. The combination is applied for reducing drooping skin by tightening of underlying skin tissues.
A controlled investigation of ultrasound treatment in individuals who had bariatric medical procedure found no target change in free skin. It creates the impression that despite the fact that there are fewer dangers with these elective systems, the outcomes may not be as effective as with body contouring cosmetic procedures.
Due to the complexity of procedure, recovery is bit a slow process. After your surgery, treated areas demand much care for better healing. Pain and little discomfort can be felt which will settle by taking prescribed medications. Patient comes up with moderate swelling, bruising and redness which subside gradually following the recovery period. Scar that fade over time may experience tightening and pulling sensation.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
If you plan to undergo a Post Weight loss treatment then you’ll be happy to know that Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is offering free consultations to all of its existing and new clients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get back in touch with you shortly. Stop waiting and book your free consultation NOW!