Eyelid surgery in Islamabad is one of the unique cosmetic procedures that add glory to display more beautiful eyes. The treatment involves a surgical technique that is performed to improve the appearance of upper/lower eyelid or sometimes both. Extra skin and bulges are usually removed for getting rid of bagginess and drooping eyelids. In most cases this cosmetic procedure is also considered to fade dark circles that usually appear because of stress, heredity, and many other reasons. This treatment is assisting a large number of individuals every year. in enhancing their look by controlling aging signs.
Results and Benefits:
Aesthetic results are delivered by removing excess skin from the eyes. The results are natural and long lasting but can vary person to person as each individual is unique. Sometimes the treatment also improves one’s vision that often brought through saggy eyelids. Sufferers come up with tremendous optimal results through single surgery and experience younger look with enhanced facial appearance.
- Safe and effective procedure
- Gives more alerting facial profile
- Improves overall physical appearance
- Enhances eyelids, restores vision and fades eye bags
- Eradicate folds that disturbs natural contour of eye lids
- Removes unwanted skin that aids in removal of wrinkles and creases
Who Is Candidate?
Eye lid surgery in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is available for both the genders. There is no specific age limit for people to opt for the treatment but certain conditions must be kept in mind that play significant role in considering your candidacy. You can be selected if:
- You are-non smoker
- You should be realistic in expectations
- You are having extra skin on the eyelids
- You are in good physical and mental health
- Your eyes appear more tired than you truly are
- You are not suffering from any serious ophthalmic condition
Aim of Treatment:
Eyelids are special feature of the face that contribute in enhance the beauty and attractiveness. Sometimes they undergo hooding because of relaxation of skin with age. Eyelid surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Pakistan aims to contour saggy skin that creates folds and removes excessive fats that cause puffiness in the eyelids. The surgery focuses to alter the shape by removing skin from upper or lower eyelid. People with impaired vision can also consider this surgery for improving the vision related issues.
Technique We Use:
The surgery involves a procedure of removing excess skin and fatty tissues for rejuvenating the eyelids. The patient doesn’t feel any pain or irritation during the surgery. The treated area is made numb and is performed on outpatient basis. Steps involved are discussed below:
- Local or general anesthesia is applied on the area of treatment. By doing so the patient will feel little to no discomfort.
- Following the natural lines of eyelids, cuts are made in the creases right above and below the eyelids.
- The surgeon proceeds by lengthening the marked cuts. These are also termed as ‘laughter lines’.
- These lines are created in order to remove saggy skin and fatty tissues that cause puffiness.
- A very sophisticated tool extracts fats and provides orderly appearance to the eyes.
- These cuts are closed through stitches and the whole procedure gets completed.
- The treated area is usually bandaged so that it can heal properly.
Patients have a very short recovery period after blepharoplasty. Swelling, bruising and redness can be seen that is normal. Surgeon advice to use pillows for propping head this will aid in reducing swelling. For outstanding recovery take a leave for few days. Try to avoid working and exercising for week or two as they can increase blood flow in the face. It may take several weeks in fading bruising and redness. Oral and topical medications are prescribed that have to be taken on time for getting the better healing outcomes.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
When performed by a qualified cosmetic surgeon, eyelid surgery is a safe, rewarding procedure with long-lasting benefits. Cosmesurge International Hospital in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is providing a best way to learn how eyelid surgery might help you is to consult with a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Fill in the consultation form today!