DHI Hair Treatment
DHI Hair Treatment is one of the considerable solution for hair restoration.By the age of 50, more than 85% of males have thinning hair. 50% of women will also noticeably lose hair over the course of their lifetime. If you are the one who is experiencing hair loss problems?, you must choose DHI Hair Transplant. It will give you desired and effective results.
In this blog post, you will learn about this new hair treatment including its working, benefits and effectiveness. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What is DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) is a hair transplant procedure in which hair follicles are harvested from the donor area and transplanted into the recipient area. The hair follicles are extracted using a special tool called a DHI implanter, which is a pen-like device with a hollow needle at the end. The implanter is used to make small holes in the recipient area, into which the hair follicles are inserted. It is similar to other hair transplant procedures, such as FUE and FUT.
The main difference between DHI and other hair transplant procedures is that it involves the direct insertion of hair follicles into the recipient area, whereas FUE and FUT involve the removal of a strip of scalp from the donor area and the subsequent transplantation of hair follicles from the strip. DHI is often considered to be a more precise and less invasive hair transplant procedure than FUE or FUT.
How Does It Work?
During a DHI hair transplant procedure, the surgeon will first numb the area to be treated with a local Anaesthesia. The surgeon will then use a DHI implanter to extract individual hair follicles from the donor area. The hair follicles are then placed in a solution to keep them moist and healthy during the transplant process.
Next, the surgeon will make small holes in the recipient area using the DHI implanter. The size and placement of the holes will be determined based on the direction and angle of the hair growth in the area. The hair follicles are then inserted directly into the holes using the implanter.
The entire procedure typically takes several hours to complete, depending on the number of hair follicles being transplanted. The transplanted hair will typically fall out within a few weeks, but new hair will begin to grow in its place within several months.
Benefits of DHI Hair Treatment:
Generally, there are several benefits of DHI hair transplant treatment, including:
- Precise hair placement: DHI allows the surgeon to precisely place each hair follicle in the recipient area, which can result in a more natural-looking hairline and more consistent coverage of the scalp.
- Minimal scarring: Because DHI involves the direct insertion of hair follicles into the scalp, it does not require the removal of a strip of scalp tissue as in FUT. This can result in minimal scarring and a faster recovery time.
- No linear incision: In FUT, a linear incision is made in the donor area to remove a strip of scalp tissue. In DHI, the hair follicles are extracted one at a time using a DHI implanter, so there is no linear incision.
- Short recovery time: DHI typically has a shorter recovery time than FUT, as there is no linear incision to heal.
- Minimal discomfort: DHI Hair Treatment is generally considered to be a less painful and more comfortable hair transplant procedure compared to FUT.
- Faster procedure time: DHI can often be completed in a shorter amount of time than FUT, as the hair follicles are inserted directly into the recipient area rather than being grafted onto the scalp.
Do You Want To Know More?
Therefore, FUE hair implantation has been modified by DHI. However, all forms of FUE surgery can reverse hair loss brought on by male or female pattern baldness. If you want to get this amazing treatment done by experts, visit Cosmesurge Hospital. They are offering several types of hair restoration treatments at a reasonable cost range.